Fires can be caused by any number of things such as, an unattended oven, faulty electrical wiring, flammable liquids and more. After the event of a fire, you should never enter the affected area without permission from a fire department first. Fires can rekindle without notice from smoldering remains.
You should not consume any food, beverages or medicine after the fire has occurred. We will make sure you home or business is restored to the pre-disaster conditions.
The first step in our fire restoration process is to assess all of the damages done and then we will begin boarding up all of the windows and entrances to the home or business.
Next, we will begin the water removal process. While the water put the fire out, it is important that we remove all of the water before mold starts to grow.
When the water is finished drying properly, our team will begin removing smoke and soot from the residence. If left, it can become very hazardous to your health.
In our final step after the debris has been removed and the residence has been deodorized, we begin to bring the home or business back to its original state.